Black Friday is over, and the Cyber Monday deals are now starting to appear. Consider this your last chance to take home a new laptop or tablet, some smart home kit, or even must-have kitchen appliances on the cheap. But with thousands of discounts still floating around, trying to find savings on products worth buying, can feel overwhelming. Fortunately, you’re in right place: Our up-to-date list of the best Cyber Monday deals, as they emerge.
Cyber Monday sales: Quick links
- Amazon: Huge discounts on laptops, Echo devices, and tablets
- Best Buy: Your destination for sales on super-sized TVs
- Dell: Unbeatable discounts on gaming laptops, monitors, and more
- Gamestop: Cheap video games, console accessories and monitors
- HP: Gaming PCs, laptops, monitors, and printers from $129
- Kohl’s: Home decor, clothing and kitchen appliance steals
- Lowe’s: Up to 60% off appliances like refrigerators and decor
- Staples: Save big on laptops, home office hardware and supplies
- Target: Tons of cheap kitchen appliances and stocking-fillers
- Walmart: Great for laptops, and is restocking PS5 and Xbox Series X
10 best Cyber Monday deals
We sifted through thousands of offers to curate a list of ten of the Cyber Monday deals available today, perfect for people who don’t know what they’re after but also don’t want to be missing out on the price-cutting action. These are all steep discounts on must-have tech and services — vetted by our trusted editors who have hundreds of years of experience testing and reviewing products between them — so rest assured you’re getting a great deal on a top product.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K — $25, was $50
- Keurig K-Compact Coffee Maker — $37, was $70
- Ring Video Doorbell (2020) — $80, was $100
- Lenovo Chromebook 3 — $129, was $289
- Fitbit Charge 5 Fitness Tracker — $130, was $180
- Eufy RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum — $140, was $230
- Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven — $160, was $230
- Apple AirPods Pro — $169, was $249
- Apple Watch SE — from $239, was from $279
- 50-inch Insignia F30 4K TV — $300, was $450
Best Cyber Monday deals — TVs
70-inch Samsung TU6985 4K TV — $600, was $750
Best Buy’s offer on this 70-inch Samsung TV tops the list of the best Cyber Monday TV deals. It can access all the leading streaming services out of the box like Disney+ and has Samsung’s 4K Upscale Engine on board for showing HD content in a 4K Ultra HD resolution. Our one gripe with the Samsung TU6985 is that it only has two HDMI slots, so you’ll want to invest in an HDMI splitter if you’re wanting to hook up a set-top box and other accessories, like a PS5.
More Cyber Monday TV Deals
- 43-inch Toshiba 4K Fire TV — $250, was $350
- 50-inch Insignia 4K Fire TV — $300, was $450
- 65-inch Vizio V-Series 4K TV — $500, was $600
- 70-inch LG NanoCell 75-Series 4K TV — $750, was $1,200
- 55-inch Samsung The Frame 4K TV — $1,000, was $1,500
- 55-inch Vizio OLED 4K TV — $1,000, was $1,300
- 65-inch Sony A80J OLED 4K TV — $1,800, was $2,300
Best Cyber Monday deals — Laptops
Dell XPS 13 Laptop — $650, was $950
One of the best laptops, the Dell XPS 13 is also one of the best Cyber Monday laptop deals available at the moment. This particular model, which usually retails for $950 but is on sale for $650, features an Intel Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD. It also has a 13.3-inch 1080p display and comes with Windows 11 right out of the box. As far as Dell laptop deals go, this is one of the best we’ve seen in a while and one anyone in the market for this particular machine can’t afford to miss.
More Cyber Monday Laptop Deals
Best Cyber Monday deals — Headphones
Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Headphones — $248, was $350
When we say best Cyber Monday headphone deals, this is really what we mean: Amazon has knocked a massive $100 off the Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless noise-canceling headphones, dropping them down to their lowest-ever price of $248. That’s an incredible price to pay for what are hands-down the best wireless headphones on the shelves, offering top-tier sound, excellent comfort, and impressive noise-canceling. They deliver the perfect blend of sonic isolation and wireless convenience.
More Cyber Monday Headphone Deals
Best Cyber Monday deals — Earbuds
Apple AirPods Pro with MagSafe Case — $159, was $249
You already know about the AirPods Pro. These puppies are sweat-resistant, offer active noise-canceling to block out background sound, and have interchangeable silicone ear tips to help you get the perfect fit for a more comfortable extended-listening experience, and can last up to 4.5 hours on a single charge with noise-canceling enabled. They’re on sale at Amazon today for $159 — topping our list of the best Cyber Monday AirPods deals. Be quick, though: Stock can run out at any second.
More Cyber Monday Earbuds Deals
Best Cyber Monday deals — Tablets
Apple iPad Air (64GB, Wi-Fi) — $539, was $599
A step up from the standard Apple iPad 10.2, the latest iPad Air features a larger, higher-resolution screen and better performance. It’s compatible with Apple’s Smart Keyboard Folio Case which debuted alongside the iPad Pro and can be used with the Apple Pencil too. It’s a must-have for anyone looking for one of the best tablets on the shelves for both work and play, who don’t need the increased processing power that comes with the iPad Pro. For most, the iPad Air is the perfect fit.
More Cyber Monday Tablet Deals
Best Cyber Monday deals — Appliances
Bella Pro Series 4.2-Quart Analog Air Fryer — $30, was $60
Anyone looking for an affordable air fryer to crisp up leftover fries and tots, bake some fresh salmon for dinner, or creating gourmet hot wings for the big game should look no further than the Bella Pro Series Air Fryer, which is down from $60 to just $30 at Best Buy right now — hands-down one of the best Cyber Monday air fryer deals we’ve seen. Best of all, the tray is dishwasher-safe (unlike most high-priced options) so you don’t even really need to clean up after using it.
More Cyber Monday Appliance Deals
Best Cyber Monday deals — Smart Home
Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) — $20, was $40
It may not be the latest model, but the puck-shaped Amazon Echo Dot does everything the newer model does and it’s a fan favorite because it’s smaller and more discreet. It’s also the cheapest standalone Echo smart speaker you can buy at $20, down from the standard $40 and can be hooked up to an existing speaker for improved audio. Throw it in a drawer, leave it on the sideboard, or take it to a friends house, it’s can do anything.
More Cyber Monday Smart Home Deals
More Cyber Monday deals as we spot them
LiveLast updated November 26, 2022 12:37 AM
The liveblog has ended.
No liveblog updates yet.